I'm all about easy cat toys. Here is a super quick one I put together in a matter of minutes. All the supplies you need are available inexpensively at any craft store.
- Glue Gun
(1) Gather Your Supplies Together.
(2) Cut a 3 foot length of cord.
(3) String a bead and jingle bell on the cord.
(4) Tie a knot in one end of the cord. This prevents anything from accidentally sliding off.
(5) On the other end, put a blob of glue. Have the bead nearby.
(6) Slide bead over glue and slide feathers into bead.
(7) Check to be sure glue is holding the feathers and bead in place.
(8) You are done!
(9) Optional: Attach the end of the cord to a stick or dowel if you have one handy.