Persian HCM Fund
Published August 2013
Photos copyrighted by the individual photographers
Article copyright © PandEcats.com. All Rights Reserved.
Copying or redistribution of this article is strictly prohibited
without the express written permission of PandEcats.com
In the article titled Donate To HCM Research
To Find A Genetic Test For Persians, Jeanne O'Donnell of Donegal Cattery shared her story of her Himalayan, Ronan, who had Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). At the time her article was written, people had to go through the Ricky Fund to donate to this research.
The WINN Feline Foundation has established up a separate fund to support research into HCM. It is appropriately called the Persian HCM Fund.
Here's how to make a donation:
- Go to the Winn site: http://www.winnfelinehealth.org/
- Click on Donate Now to Help Cats!
- Click on Use our secure online donation system (updated in the general and in honor of selections)
- For question: How would you like your funds used? Select: I would like to use a specific purpose for this donation.
- For the next question: Specific Purpose: Select: Persian HCM Fund
Those who donate can also designate an Honoree (cat or person). Winn will send those who donate to this fund both an email acknowledgment and a mailed receipt for their tax records. Winn is a 501(c)(3) organization.
The printed form is also being revamped to include the addition of the Persian HCM Fund.
Back :: Top :: Home